Berlusconi Reportedly Increasingly Reluctant Remove the majority of shares in Milan
Milan – Although initially expressed readiness to sell majority ownership stake in AC Milan, but Silvio Berlusconi began to indicate the opposite.
Recently it was reported would only release a maximum of 35% of its shares to potential new investors, which was mentioned came from China. They were asked to set up a fund of 200-250 million euros for the player spending.
Previous conglomerate from Thailand, Bee Taechaubol, intends to acquire Milan. But Berlusconi apparently not willing to step down. In negotiations with Taechaubol he says he wants to remain president of the club, and also want to have at least a 51% stake. So far there has been no sign of longer whether Taechaubol going ahead with her plans.
“My concern is just doing what is best for Milan and the fans,” said Berlusconi to TeleNorba quoted by Football Italia, Sunday (05/17/2015).
In addition to want to survive as president of the club, Berlusconi also still want to involve his right hand, Adriano Galliani, and her daughter, Barbara Berlusconi, for business marketing.